Saturday, October 6, 2012

Business update

Well, like I said I've been busy trying to get business side of Cakes by Jae P up and running. Thanks to my good friend, Jae Dollason, I have a logo and official colors!!! So excited.
It has some shape work and also some icons with it, I'll post more later. I am excited, I am really praying for all good news these next few months...

The official card!! Awesome design, did I mention, I love Jae Dollason!!!

















Better view of card












For her contact info, please email me directly so I can get you her information. Love you.

2 comments:

  1. This is PERFECT! You are definitely going to attract a new clientele with this card. Your friend is awesome for helping you with this!

    -Karen
    www.yourstylistkaren.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I think that's the first impression I'm going for. Thank you again, hope to continue impressing!

      Delete