Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Why I am enjoying work...

Hello family,

Well, as we approach the busy season of banquets, weddings, etc at the Inn, I reflect on how incredible it is for me to be working there.

For one, I get to pump out exciting new cupcakes for members and guest to try at one of the restaurants.
First time making spring lamb cupcakes, loved it


Close up


Even closer

Side view

 Second, I get to make awesome candy that guests and members get to try in the restaurants...
Green Apple Gummies

Pecan Pie Candy (deconstructed pecan pie)

Local honey chocolate hearts (local honey is soooo good, IJS) 

Cinnamon Chocolate Squares (my attempt at a leaf garnish didn't quite turn out the way I wanted, sooooooooo, no comment, lol)

Cinnamon Chocolate Squares with different garnish

New treat:  VODKA LOLLIPOPS!!!!! (Sorry excited about it)

Vodka Lollipops
Third, I am enjoying what I love to do and I am learning new skills... that seems like enough for me right now... I love growth, the challenge and having fun while I am learning... life is good...

Well family, I look forward to more to share, will dish out recipes soon, I have definitely amplified some things that I think I can share now :)  Love you lots,

Jae

No comments:

Post a Comment