Thursday, April 18, 2013

The Inn being listed in Bon Appetit Magazine's Top Ten Hotels in America

Hello loves,

It has been a while since I wrote, but here is a quick flash at what I have been doing...

Cakes, cakes and MY NEW JOB as a Pastry Cook at The Inn at Palmetto Bluff.

Working and still doing cakes has been awesome and I get to do my two passions towards pastry...

Enough about me.  Today I learned that my resort (yes I claim it as mine, I work there) has been named #7 in Bon Appetit on the Top Ten Hotels in America.

How awesome is that???  I feel so proud to be a part of that great team.  I will post updates on all the cakes I have done and have coming up.  I will also keep you updated with some tutorials and some work stuff I have been up to.

Love you always,
Jae

To read the article about Palmetto Bluff, please click here.

Stay baking!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment