Saturday, June 29, 2013

Fourth of July Cupcakes and Marshmallows

Hello all,
As we get ready for the 4th of July, I was fortunate enough to be able to make red, white and blue marshmallows (strawberry, vanilla and blueberry).  
Stars and stripes close up

Stars and stripes 

Another close up

Nice layers :)

Marshmallows before they were cut.
 Layered flavor :)

Close up of stripes

More stars

Red, white & blue marshmallows

Red, White & Blue
Strawberry, Vanilla & Blueberry

Ashley Place, my friend and co-worker, baked red, white and blue (vanilla) cupcakes which I was fortunate to decorate.  
Red, White & Blue cupcakes

Vanilla cupcakes with vanilla butter cream
& cream cheese icing

Red- vanilla butter cream
White- cream cheese icing
Blue- vanilla butter cream

Ready for the 4th!!!!!

So I think I am in that patriotic spirit.  Bring it on!!!!!

Love ya,
Jae

No comments:

Post a Comment