Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Mother's Day

Hey family,

I know this post is a couple days late, but I injured my thumb and didn't want to type on it until it was not killing me to do so.   (Thumb injury is for another time, ha ha ha)

Mother's Day 2013... I was working the line (yes even after the thumb injury... I'm a boss, nah I'm not really, I just am a diligent worker...) with Chef Ashley and Lauren, our pastry intern.

We rocked out five amazing dessert dishes and two children's dessert dishes for the River House.  And it was amazing to see the magnitude we served on that day.  Had an amazing day...

Kids Cheesecake, (Kid's shortcake is not shown)

Key Lime Creme Brulee
Honey Meringue, & Graham Cracker Cookies

Triple Chocolate
Frozen Dark Chocolate Panna Cotta, White Chocolate Mousse
& Milk Chocolate Cheesecake

Coconut Cream Pie
Key Lime & Coconut Caramel, & Dark Chocolate Sorbet

Upside Down Rhubarb Cake
Butterscotch Rhubarb Sauce, Honey Vanilla Ice Cream,
& Sugar Decorations

Spring Berry Shortcake
Buttermilk Pound cake, Blackberry-Raspberry Coulis,
& Creme Chantilly
If I had it to do over, I wouldn't have injured myself, but the quality of work was still cool.

My boss is an amazing pastry chef, follow her on Instagram, click here or on Pinterest, click here

Don't forget to check me out on Facebook or Twitter...

Until next time... have two cakes I am finishing this week so... CANNOT WAIT TO SHARE

Love you,
Jae

No comments:

Post a Comment