Monday, May 27, 2013

The Anti Birthday Cake


This was a fun cake for me to make, but nervous because it was for my boss.  Like most of us working people who work on their birthday, or simply don’t celebrate their birthday, my boss is one of those people.  So I got the bright idea to make her a cake based on some of her favorite flavors, with one of her favorite kitchen tools (the paring knife, we all have several). 

We call it the anti-birthday cake.
I am glad she liked it because I was nervous.  I enjoyed making it.

Bourbon cake with bourbon pecan mousse
and vanilla butter cream

Looks like a murder, ha ha ha
Inside joke

Fondant paring knife



Follow me on Instagram, click here
Follow me on Twitter, click here
Follow me on Pinterest, click here

Until the next cake, love you...

Jae

No comments:

Post a Comment