Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Today 8/1 @ Tybee Island Inn

Today was nice. I met the new innkeeper, Wendy. She is super sweet and I look forward to working with her more.

For breakfast, I made shirred eggs (baked), candied peppered bacon, clementine segments, and my famous banana nut bread.
Look at that line up...

I did a cute plate design using the segments as a starfish, (^_^)

The guests were happy, and so were the owners. I loved that reaction...

For afternoon snack, I made cinnamon streusel muffins. Boy did they have the entire b&b smelling good. Cinnamon is a comforting smell.

I love the different cake plates, i get to use.

Well, i hope your Wednesday was a good one.

If you ever want a vacation, come to Tybee Island Inn. Two reasons, one: the beach is beautiful, two: you get breakfast from me and i love to please. Oh and because all the staff at TII are great! (I know shameless plug, but Im actually honest.)

Have a great one.

No comments:

Post a Comment